Drum and bass choon finally finished!

Lockdown sapped my creative enthusiasm but just managed to knock this one out. Only used nanostudio and korvpressor vst. love some feedback!

cheers
stu

Comments

• edited August 2020

@stu761 said:
    Lockdown sapped my creative enthusiasm..

You're not the only one, @stu761 - I sympathize :) Lockdown is like being on hold.... Hope your painting hasn't been put on hold too.

Love what you've done, I remember the first track you posted. All I can suggest with this track is that the sub-bass could be louder. You might have to sidechain compress it to keep levels lower, but I'd love to hear it a bit more forceful in the mix.

[Edit: lol, I just realised I had my subwoofer turned all the way down! What's the emoji for "I feel like a fool now"?]

Oh, and if you don't have woot by Bram Bos, look into it... in my opinion it would just add a little more fire :) In fact sometimes it feels like cheating....

• This is freaking awesome!! You´ve got the subbase in a perfect level, so that it vibrates and pushes your eardrum. But at the exact level!! I´ve never manage this =)

Fab track!! :+1:

• aah thanks man! will defo check out woot! cant have too much fire!
    ive also had some mental blocks painting! very strange. hopefully bacK to work soon!

• @Jeppan74 said:
    This is freaking awesome!! You´ve got the subbase in a perfect level, so that it vibrates and pushes your eardrum. But at the exact level!! I´ve never manage this =)

Fab track!! :+1:

HAHA i was gettin a weird sensation in my ear drum from the bass. thought i was doing damage to them!

cheers man :)

• @stu761 Banger Banger Banger!!! Love it 😍
    Very jumpy vibe! Excellent work!;)

• @Cray23 said:
    @stu761 Banger Banger Banger!!! Love it 😍
    Very jumpy vibe! Excellent work!;)

Cheers bud :)