Asian Disco crossover track...

I hope you all enjoy this track. :)

In this track, I used Nanostudio 2 to bring everything together. All instruments except for the Asian ones are Obsidian. I used Beathawk as an AU to get the Asian instruments in the track. The drums come from Black Octopus' Leviathan packs as well as KSHMR Vol 2. The only sidechaining I did was on the bass and that one electric piano-sounding pad since I don't want this track to be some overpumped EDM rubbish.

The mastering chain is my usual MagicDeathEyeStereo, NS2 StereoGain so the signal is not too hot going into the BarkFilter Tripleband preset, and FabFilter's Pro-L2 to maximise it.

Comments

• Great track! Especially love the fonky bass :)

• @Jeppan74 said:
    Great track! Especially love the fonky bass :)

Thanks mate. :) I appreciate it. Cheers.

• @jwmmakerofmusic Nice! It kept reminding me that Chinese/Japanese level in mario land on old gameboy:) nice clean mix and hitting drums which you got pretty consistent across your production. Great work!

• @Cray23 said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic Nice! It kept reminding me that Chinese/Japanese level in mario land on old gameboy:) nice clean mix and hitting drums which you got pretty consistent across your production. Great work!

Thanks mate. :) I appreciate it. Not to derail my own thread, but it's been so long since I've played Mario Land, so can only vaguely remember which level track you're talking about. I own a Switch and plan to get 3D Allstars though. :)

• edited September 2020

man, you know how to do proper mature production with huge sound ! respect to your production skills !