Silence on some patches after moving project location

I moved a track into a new folder and some patches don’t make any sound afterwards. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

The patches work again if I put the file back in it’s origin location. Also the patches in question are ones I got from patch storage so they have been imported and show as user patches. Standard NS ones were fine

Comments

• You have two options.
    1. Option: Put the files back into the original place and archive (export) the project. This collects all the necessary samples into the project. Then you can move the archived project file and open it in the destination folder.
    2. Option: Reload the samples the project is using from their original locations.

• edited December 2020

Thanks for the tips, I’ll keep them in mind for future reference. I managed to get it working by doing a save as after I had posted

• Save as is a lot easier 😀 archiving is best for moving between devices and reloading samples is for when you can’t get to the original location for some reason or another. I’ve been answering these questions so many times I sometimes get confused 😂

Glad you got it sorted!