This version hopefully ensures that everything runs smoothly on iOS 14:

• Fixed crash on iOS 14 when downloading IAP content via NS2's Store page
  • Fixed crash on iPhone when importing audio files from music library
  • Added 'Done' button to Bluetooth MIDI dialog on iPhone
  • Audiobus SDK updated to 3.0.12
  • AbletonLink SDK updated to 3.1.3

Comments

• Thank you :-)

• That was nice and quick, appreciate your hard work!

• Any hints about when audio tracks might show up? :-)

• @PUMP said:
    Any hints about when audio tracks might show up? :-)

Nice try haha.

• :) Gave it my best shot hahahaha

@Nomzai said:

@PUMP said:
    Any hints about when audio tracks might show up? :-)

Nice try haha.

• Thank you! 🙏
    Now I can upgrade to iOS 14 in peace ☮️

• Ditto on audio tracks question from @pump.
    Also, is it possible to export individual tracks simultaneously? (So I don’t have to export each audio track separately into ProTools or Adobe)?

• Also, is it possible to export individual tracks simultaneousl

yes, there are multiple options for stems export :

• Its lovely.
    I like the file transfer system. Massive samples FTW.
    I also like the fact that, although now wide open, its a bit rude to leave the mothership due to the solid synth and sampling gear.
    You make it look easy x

• I've had no bother getting NS1 stems into NS2, and its all so neat.
    Good work on the outboard gear too, rarely leave the confines.
    Its taken me a while to get into it because its so vast and very unique. Best App ever. Again

• @Jinx_Padlock said:
    I've had no bother getting NS1 stems into NS2, and its all so neat.
    Its taken me a while to get into it because its so vast and very unique. Best App ever. Again

I see you ;)

• More than for audio tracks I am waiting for Auv3 fx automation.... ;) Is it big deal to add it?

• Yeah, please at least that and Link/Start stop...it’s been a LONG TIME 😞

• Hi, I see the title of this thread is 2.2.1 available but the best I can find in the App Store is 2.1.1.

Am I missing something?

• @johnrob66 said:
    Hi, I see the title of this thread is 2.2.1 available but the best I can find in the App Store is 2.1.1.

Am I missing something?

Can’t believe you’re the first one to notice that typo 😂😂 it’s 2.1.1, there’s been two updates since launch.

• @Jay_Zen said:
    Yeah, please at least that and Link/Start stop...it’s been a LONG TIME 😞

Link start/stop would at least allow for some kind of integration with Aum worklflow

• @qbassa said:

@Jay_Zen said:
    Yeah, please at least that and Link/Start stop...it’s been a LONG TIME 😞

Link start/stop would at least allow for some kind of integration with Aum worklflow

I would love to have this option as well, it would allow us to resample the tracks and save precious cpu. Thanks for the update!

• @Jinx_Padlock said:
    I've had no bother getting NS1 stems into NS2, and its all so neat.

Got to agree with this. NS2 is a stunning piece of work. If it never gets audio tracks, I’ll still be getting inspired by digging into it. Since buying an op-1, I’ve learned to love limitations, but NS2 has very few of those! I’d be happy to buy any future IAPs to fund future development. It’s such a beautiful environment for creative work.

• Just a quick note to say thank you for NanoStudio 2. I just love it. I have been using it to flesh out and arrange my songs. Tonight I start on the journey to use NS2 to control my hardware synths and drum machine to record them all into into my DAW.

• I check this forum every few months to see whether there are any updates, there never are. But it bugs me that this one single simple thing to correct the title of this thread isn’t even done. Makes me think no one in authority even visits here.

Yes nanostudio 2 is good, but the ios music community moves on. Everything else I own, hardware and software is continuously worked upon to improve it, sometimes in unimaginable ways.

How can I trust nanostudio to work with me into the future?

• @johnrob66 said:
    I check this forum every few months to see whether there are any updates, there never are. But it bugs me that this one single simple thing to correct the title of this thread isn’t even done. Makes me think no one in authority even visits here.

Yes nanostudio 2 is good, but the ios music community moves on. Everything else I own, hardware and software is continuously worked upon to improve it, sometimes in unimaginable ways.

How can I trust nanostudio to work with me into the future?

It’s a special category, we can’t change the title but I’ll drop a line to Matt.

This discussion has been closed.