Need recommendation for iPad usb c hub

edited December 2020 in General chat

My brand new iPad Air 4 is coming next week and I need a way to get stuff into and out of it through the one usb c port provided. What I need is simultaneous usb a for midI input, audio, and charge. I like the idea of one that clips to the iPad as opposed to a dongle or wired box. My main concern is the dac audio quality of the 3.5mm jacks. I am seeing some bad reviews in that regard. I already ordered a stand alone usb c to 3.5 jack that advertises high end audio dac. So I am open to either having 1 usb c input for charging and another usb c input for the audio. Or 1 usb c for charging and a 3.5 for decent audio. Plus the usb a. Recommendations anyone?

Comments

• edited January 2021

Hi @boomer I got this one of Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B083DZ1X27?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

So far I had no issues with it, I’m using Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 interface (older version) and that works flawlessly every time so far (I only used it with it handful of times tho) also I used some midi controllers, all worked fine and finally I did use some usb pen drives with it and that was also fine. And HDMI out worked as well (just tried it) I went for one with little lead as I use case so one which clips on edge was immediately ruled out (I rather protect iPad then have neat look;)
    Hope it helps
    Have great day;)

Forgot to mention that SD card worked too;)