NanoStudio 2.1.2 now available
I'm sure many of you can attest that the last 18 months have been unusual. I've been unable to dedicate much time to NanoStudio 2 so I had a think about some popular feature requests I could add in the limited amount of time I had available and came up with these:
- Ableton Link Start/Stop Sync support
- MIDI clock and start/stop events are sent to all hosted AUs (any AUs which rely on MIDI clock may slave to NS2's master clock).
- MIDI clock and start/stop events may be sent to MIDI outputs, with a user-adjustable time offset. External hardware MIDI devices may slave to NS2's master clock provided their MIDI clock is set to 'external'.
- Improved latency compensation on metronome output
- Improved drop down menu layout on iPhone 12 Mini
- Ableton Link SDK updated to 3.1.5
For more information on how to send MIDI clock to external MIDI ports, latency compensation and the limitations of MIDI clock, check out the updated section in the user manual.
NEW - Studio Drums IAP Soundpack
Steve from Platinum Audiolab has been working on a new IAP soundpack for some time which contains 10 really nicely recorded drum kits. If I've done my homework correctly, it should be available in NS2's Store page once you have updated NS2 to v2.1.2.
The Studio Drums IAP will be introduced at HALF PRICE to say thanks the loyal NS2 users (normal price is 4.49/4.99 EUR/USD/GBP).
All the best