Feature Request - SFZ Player IAP

So here's the story. I have a ton of SFZ patches that I planned to adapt to Obsidian, and while most of them fit fine, quite a fair few use more than 96 zones.

I searched the appstore for a simple SFZ player, and I haven't found anything. If you have the time @Blip Interactive , would you be able to create a simple SFZ player to put in NS2's IAP store? Doesn't need to be too fancy, just needs to play back SFZ files, have Obsidian's filter section, and two ADSR envelopes (one for the amp, the other for the filter). :)

Comments

• I’d love to find more stuff ending up in the IAP Store. Love that place!
    A Soundfont player would be super handy. What would we call it? Flint would be a good name, or maybe Quartz. Once we give it a name it’s closer to becoming real.

• @SlapHappy said:
    I’d love to find more stuff ending up in the IAP Store. Love that place!
    A Soundfont player would be super handy. What would we call it? Flint would be a good name, or maybe Quartz. Once we give it a name it’s closer to becoming real.

Ruby. :smirk:

• Maybe. I was thinking if staying with the rock theme. Gems are a whole level above that. Better be more that a soundfont player to get the name Ruby. Mabe a MPE soundfont player....?