Beat Hawk

SInce NS2 doesnt have note repeat I wanted to use beat hawk AUv3 for the note repeat function that they have implemented but it does not work in NS2 for some reason. When i open cubasis and press the note repeat in the beat hawk app it works... Can we get fix i dont really like drawing in note repeat notes

Comments

• This sounds not dissimilar to the problem with Step Poly Arp, although I couldn't be sure without further investigation. I've contacted the developers of both Beat Hawk and Step Poly Arp and hopefully we can solve it between us.

• @Blip Interactive said:
    This sounds not dissimilar to the problem with Step Poly Arp, although I couldn't be sure without further investigation. I've contacted the developers of both Beat Hawk and Step Poly Arp and hopefully we can solve it between us.

Thanks for actively pursuing the SPA problem Matt :)

• OK, I've spoken to the developer of BeatHawk and they say it seems to be working in NS2.

They did add, 'Note that Note Repeat is not a toggle parameter, the user needs to keep the button engaged.' so maybe it's just a misunderstanding about how BeatHawk's UI works?

The SPA is an NS2 problem so I'll be looking into that soon.