Just Placed 3rd in the Miami iStandard Beat Battle and.....

3 of my 5 beats were NanoStudio 2 productions. Not too shabby, one from BeatMaker 3 and one from FL studio.

Comments

• @nkdvkng That’s what’s up! Way to go brother!

• @Eye0sStudios said:
    Awesome!

@3sleeves said:
    @nkdvkng That’s what’s up! Way to go brother!

Thanks !! Had to rep for the iPad beats squad

• :+1::+1::+1: Congratz ! That's more than any AD - real people making real music which is liked by audience ..

• @dendy said:
    :+1::+1::+1: Congratz ! That's more than any AD - real people making real music which is liked by audience ..

@kleptolia said:
    Nice job!

Thx guys I appreciate u for that 😎💯💯

• Cool, congrats! 🔥🔥

• @nkdvkng Congrats Mr. Naked! That is fantastic. Were the NS2 beats the ones you've posted here? I must say that they were quite smooth.

• Thx Stiks

@Stiksi said:
    Cool, congrats! 🔥🔥

• @SlapHappy said:
    @nkdvkng Congrats Mr. Naked! That is fantastic. Were the NS2 beats the ones you've posted here? I must say that they were quite smooth.

Yes one was calle Darkness falls. And then one called 3y3 (on my soundcloud and Beatstars, not sure if I’ve posted here) and then an older version of the beat I am posting today on all my sites etc.

• @nkdvkng said:
    3 of my 5 beats were NanoStudio 2 productions. Not too shabby, one from BeatMaker 3 and one from FL studio.

Nice! Can we hear them?

• @nkdvkng said:

@SlapHappy said:
    @nkdvkng Congrats Mr. Naked! That is fantastic. Were the NS2 beats the ones you've posted here? I must say that they were quite smooth.

Yes one was calle Darkness falls. And then one called 3y3 (on my soundcloud and Beatstars, not sure if I’ve posted here) and then an older version of the beat I am posting today on all my sites etc.

Congrats on the result! Ns2 represent :)

• @Will said:

@nkdvkng said:

Nice! Can we hear them?

Played these two (the third I’m uploading later today)
    3y3 :

Darkness Falls:

Then this one produced in BeatMaker 3:

And lastly this one in FL Studio:

• @flockz said:

@nkdvkng said:

@SlapHappy said:

Congrats on the result! Ns2 represent :)

Hell yeah :)

• Just had a listen. Nicely done!

• Nice work!

• @User_Error said:
    Just had a listen. Nicely done!

@Will said:
    Nice work!

Thanks everyone!

• The other beat I showed the judges. This one is mixed a little different after hearing it in the monitors during the completion.

Lmk what you guys think

• Congratulation!

• Thanks Zupi! 😎😎

@Zupi said:
    Congratulation!