IAP with Dreamy Pads and.Bells ala Trap Music

I know I’ve tweaked a good amount already. But wondering if any IAP is along the lines of the synths used in stuff by Juice Wrld, Trippie Redd, Isaiah Rashad etc. trippy dreamy pads. Soft. Not harsh. Lots of movement in the lfos as well etc.

I own the industrial vol1. And trap vol1. As well as acoustic 2 currently..

Comments

• Industrial vol2 would be closest to that but more in line with vol1. So, consider if you want more of that before thinking about picking it up.

I know what you're going for. More trippy/mellow stuff. I'll jot it down for possible future IAP.

• edited December 2018

@StevePAL said:
    ... I'll jot it down for possible future IAP.

Whilst this is being talked about, and your taking notes, would be awesome to have a “Future Bass” specific IAP. (1 of around 7 different genres I do)

Various Big/Fat Chord sounds etc. Super Saws.. and the rest..

Those are all I need now, I’m making my own in various apps, (getting there) but would Love some built in to the app, so to speak.

Was gonna PM you about it eventually.

Cheers,

King

• That would be amazing. Lmk if you need feedback or help too. And I’ll check out volume 2 of Industrial. Thanks Steve! 😎

@StevePAL said:
    Industrial vol2 would be closest to that but more in line with vol1. So, consider if you want more of that before thinking about picking it up.

I know what you're going for. More trippy/mellow stuff. I'll jot it down for possible future IAP.

• Future Bass would be a dope pack as well

@King said:

@StevePAL said:
    ... I'll jot it down for possible future IAP.

Whilst this is being talked about, and your taking notes, would be awesome to have a “Future Bass” specific IAP. (1 of around 7 different genres I do)

Various Big/Fat Chord sounds etc. Super Saws.. and the rest..

Those are all I need now, I’m making my own in various apps, (getting there) but would Love some built in to the app, so to speak.

Was gonna PM you about it eventually.

Cheers,

King