iSymphonic Problems (Resolved)

edited December 2018 in General chat

iSymphonic is wonky in NS2. Only the free sound pack is available to choose from and no instrument selection loads. Gets close to 100% than starts again at 0%
Please contact Crudebyte

Comments

• I am seeing all of my iSymphonic IAP presets,

In the AUv3 Browser, select Manage, then Refresh.

• I can confirm, I see all my presets and it loads the AU and the patch I select in the NS2 browser. It takes a while, but loads it. 2017 IPad Pro 13”.

• @SlapHappy said:
    I am seeing all of my iSymphonic IAP presets,

In the AUv3 Browser, select Manage, then Refresh.

Thanks for the wake up call! I have a recent iPad and I forgot to restore my iaps =) Doing that now and I’ll see what happens next

• @drez said:
    I can confirm, I see all my presets and it loads the AU and the patch I select in the NS2 browser. It takes a while, but loads it. 2017 IPad Pro 13”.

I tried to load Arco strings from the free sounds in iSymphonic and it never quites loads ..iPad 2018 6th generation

• Ok that did the trick everything is loading ok now thank you! =)

• @Arpseechord said:
    Ok that did the trick everything is loading ok now thank you! =)

Glad to hear it.! Reeeeeeally like iSymphonic. I use the NI Symphony Series on my PC, but iSymphonic does a bang up job for iOS.

• @drez said:

@Arpseechord said:
    Ok that did the trick everything is loading ok now thank you! =)

Glad to hear it.! Reeeeeeally like iSymphonic. I use the NI Symphony Series on my PC, but iSymphonic does a bang up job for iOS.

iSymphonic is excellent, so aremany of the instruments in Beathawk. Sad to see Thumbjam is not Au, many great sounds in there
    I’m sure NI Symphony sounds incredibly great!

• Please note: As you buy/download/create presets for your other apps, you will need to Refresh the database in NS2. It doesn't do a search of all apps every time the app is started, saving all of us the wait. Efficiency over convenience.

• @SlapHappy said:
    Please note: As you buy/download/create presets for your other apps, you will need to Refresh the database in NS2. It doesn't do a search of all apps every time the app is started, saving all of us the wait. Efficiency over convenience.

Good to be reminded thank you

• Update: I experienced several crashes tonight, and after that the iSymphonic patches are set back so I have to choose them again. The project contains four AU tracks of iSymphonic and one Slate with Turnado fx. It’s an iPad 2017 with ios 12.1.
    Oh and, is there a search function in the forum?

• edited December 2018

@Reiner_Sonnenschein said:

At the top of the page, the white text field unless you’re on a phone, in which case you have to click through to the ”full site” at the bottom of the page to see it.

• @Stiksi said:

@Reiner_Sonnenschein said:

At the top of the page, the white text field unless you’re on a phone, in which case you have to click through to the ”full site” at the bottom of the page to see it.

Cheers Stiksi!