RM1 Wave Modulator by Kai Aras

Sounds pretty cool. Graphically not so much...

Comments

• Erf! What happens when you maximize it?

• This is what it looks like standalone:

• And in AUM:

• Although I wouldn't claim NS2's AU effect sizing is by any means perfect, this is something that could probably be detected and handled by the AU fairly easily. It looks like it's already got a reasonably responsive layout so it's most of the way there - it just needs to choose that AUM layout, as it has the width it needs.

• @Blip Interactive said:
    Although I wouldn't claim NS2's AU effect sizing is by any means perfect, this is something that could probably be detected and handled by the AU fairly easily. It looks like it's already got a reasonably responsive layout so it's most of the way there - it just needs to choose that AUM layout, as it has the width it needs.

So it would be up to the dev to make a change in his app to fix this?

• edited December 2018

I’m thinking the developer (Kai) would want to know about this. He’s designed a responsive layout that isn’t completely responsive (a tough thing to do). There is probably something he can, and would want, to do about it. I’ll mention it over on the AB3 forum, where he checks in, when I have time.

• Thanks, that would be great if you could. I've been in communication with a number of AU developers but this would give me a bit more time back. I think he (or she .. I won't assume!) could make a fairly simple change as it looks like it's already capable of doing the right thing, but it's just choosing the wrong one due to the (admittedly non-standard) size that NS2 gives it.

• Sure, I tagged him. Hopefully he’ll notice. If not I’ll follow up.