Comments

• It’s hard for me to tell what’s what from the video (but +1000 for including a video!). Possible for you to share a project file with that AU MIDI plugin pointed at Obsidian? Just so it can be narrowed down.

• Hey Will! Thank you for your response sir! I did the video pretty quick so I probably wasn’t as detailed I should’ve been. The midi effect is just not being received by the channel I’m routing it to. It works in BM3. I’ll post a vid of that. Actually, I do that right now!

• edited December 2018
  • edited December 2018

@mrwilson yeah this looks like bug, quantichord doesn't send chord notes to instrument in track..Maybe it is same kind of issue like with StepPolyArp don't sending notes in ARP mode ..

Thanks for reporting !

• Thanks @dendy!!! Sometimes I’m a bit hesitant to post bugs. It’s usually user error whenever I touch something lol.

• Somebody call me...?

• @dendy said:
    @mrwilson yeah this looks like bug, quantichord doesn't send chord notes to instrument in track..Maybe it is same kind of issue like with StepPolyArp don't sending notes in ARP mode ..

Thanks for reporting !

Somewhat OT, but the problem with StepPolyArp isn’t that it doesn’t send notes, it’s that it doesn’t respond to notes sent to it. It requires to receive a note to trigger the arp. The arp never runs because it doesn’t see the notes being sent to it or played on the keyboard. In free-running (sequencer) mode it sends notes fine.