Bug found! Stereo Filter Insert FX

I use rotary control of the knobs . When selecting filter type, lp, hp etc. It can’t reach the bottom setting, lp.

Comments

• May be difficult to reproduce. Upon deleting the effect and readding it it works. I had my first NS2 crash as well when moving insert effects around on the chain while the song played on an AU track. Understandable crash with no loss of song data but worth reporting here.

Maybe preventing the movement of effects while the song plays can prevent future crashes.

• Did your crash produce a report? That would be a great help in finding the culprit. Settings app - Privacy - Analytics data

• I’ll have a look and send it off if I can

• Great, thanks!

• My analytics sharing is on so presumably if a crash was logged it was also reported. I have no way of knowing however.

• edited December 2018

My analytics sharing is on so presumably if a crash was logged it was also reported. I have no way of knowing however.

iOS always dumps error log no matter if you have disabled/enabled sharing of analytics - sharing is something different, it means that such log is also automatically send to apple ..

But when app crashes, it always saves dump. You just need to locate it manually... Like Stiksi said .. open you iOS settings, go to "Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data" and locate there "Nanostudio 2-{some_date_here}" .. then go inside this file and tap top right "share" icon to send whole log to some e-mail (or save it to dropbox) and put link here (or sent it to blip interactive contact e-mail ;)

• @dendy said:

My analytics sharing is on so presumably if a crash was logged it was also reported. I have no way of knowing however.

iOS always dumps error log no matter if you have disabled/enabled sharing of analytics - sharing is something different, it means that such log is also automatically send to apple ..

But when app crashes, it always saves dump. You just need to locate it manually... Like Stiksi said .. open you iOS settings, go to "Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data" and locate there "Nanostudio 2-{some_date_here}" .. then go inside this file and tap top right "share" icon to send whole log to some e-mail (or save it to dropbox) and put link here (or sent it to blip interactive contact e-mail ;)

Oh ok well back into the settings I shall go to hunt down the elusive crash report.