Thanks.

Hey Matt and everyone who worked on the beta, I just wanted to say thank you. I just downloaded NS2 and it is amazing. Finally an amazing sampler/synth and a legit sampling drum machine in one place with multiple instances of each and a wonderful piano roll. Plus AU is working great. I can run many instances of some cpu heavy synths inside NS2. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Now I can get to making music and not have my creativity stifled by random bugs and terrible workflow. Well worth the wait.

Comments

• :+1::+1::+1:

Nanostudio Songs Megathread is looking forward to your production ;)

• You’re really pushing that thread 🤣 I am guessing it’s your baby?

• @Nomzai said:
    Hey Matt and everyone who worked on the beta, I just wanted to say thank you. I just downloaded NS2 and it is amazing. Finally an amazing sampler/synth and a legit sampling drum machine in one place with multiple instances of each and a wonderful piano roll. Plus AU is working great. I can run many instances of some cpu heavy synths inside NS2. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Now I can get to making music and not have my creativity stifled by random bugs and terrible workflow. Well worth the wait.

Well said. Exactly how I feel about it.

• @Nomzai said:
    You’re really pushing that thread 🤣 I am guessing it’s your baby?

Nah, just pushing to hear what people come up with :)

• Bravo - NS2 is blowing me away too

Cheers
    Jed

• I’m finding Nano Studio 2 the most rock solid DAW for stability on iOS haven’t had any midi hangs or crashes yet unlike some of the others. It really is number one and since being released I’ve dabbled in other DAWs but keep coming back to Nano Studio 2 to actually produce in so thanks very much Matt for all your great work. Can wait for midi AU recording. But been having fun plumbing midi from Audiobus 3 and doing real time recording sequencing works a treat. Love the workflow of this DAW.

• More satisfied customers. Brilliant stuff! Rest assured, Blip will work his arse off over the next few months making NS2 even better.