MIDI Export: OK with some programs, not with others
I guess this isn't a problem with NS2 "per se" but I'm finding exported MIDI files to be very "hit or miss" in terms of interoperability with other programs. For example, on the iPad, if I export and then "copy to Notion" it looks absolutely horrible and plays at breakneck speed, like whole notes got turned into 64th notes (or something - I can't tell exactly how fast it's going). If I open in TEFPad it kinda looks OK. If I transfer that file to the PC and open in Finale NotePad, it's the opposite problem - plays very slowly (like 64th notes are now whole notes), but if I open in MuseScore, it looks OK. Seems like the tempo information is getting lost or misinterpreted in some programs.