Nanostudio youtube songs playlist

Hello fellas .. i'm trying to build playlist with all available Nanostudio Youtube videos .. i went through soungs thread but let me know if i missed some your creation ! Also please tag me in songs thread always when you add something new so i can add it :) Interested for everything ...

Comments

• Are you on the ns2 payroll? You’re a man possessed ;)

• @flockz said:
    Are you on the ns2 payroll? You’re a man possessed ;)

No to the first and yes to the second. I have no idea where all that dendy energy comes from but I sure am glad that it does.

• @Stiksi said:

@flockz said:
    Are you on the ns2 payroll? You’re a man possessed ;)

No to the first and yes to the second. I have no idea where all that dendy energy comes from but I sure am glad that it does.

Matt should flip him some shares in Blip. Dudes a one man marketing/support extravaganza :)

• edited January 2019

My shares are enormous amount of stuff i learned during last 4 years. I'm thankful for opportunity to be "insider", learning new stuff is what i like most ..

@Stiksi
    I have no idea where all that dendy energy

drugs, sex, satanistic rituals, drinking lot of Absinth (and blood of killed sheeps) !

• @dendy said:
    (and blood of killed sheeps)!

I suppose that’s better than unkilled sheep!

• edited January 2019

@drez said:

@dendy said:
    (and blood of killed sheeps)!

I suppose that’s better than unkilled sheep!

yeah, they they usually run out when then are alive ...

• @dendy here’s a link to my personal NS2 playlist on YouTube, I’ll be adding all of my future tracks there too so it should be growing regularly 🖖😎

• Great idea. Please change the name of the playlist to "The Blood of Sheep". thx.