First Thoughts

So having played with NS2 this evening I’m really happy with it.

Sorry Matt, but I’m finding I’m using AUv3 synths and own samples more than the built in synth. But the work flow is just great!

Also never really used AUv3 effects before and just brought a few to spice things up a bit more.

The side chain is really useful as well.

Can’t Wait to have audio to bounce stuff and free up processor

Cheers
TwistedGenetics

Comments

• I’m finding I’m using AUv3 synths and own samples more than the built in synth

That's fine, that's what the AU instrument's there for!

• edited December 2018

If you would use more Obsidan and built-in fx, you would probably never need do that :)) And sound quality would be same if not better in many cases ;))

• @Blip Interactive said:

I’m finding I’m using AUv3 synths and own samples more than the built in synth

That's fine, that's what the AU instrument's there for!

It's also pretty understandable that first reach will be that which you're used to.

It's good to build up knowledge over time by incorporating what you already know.

And yeah seems people are quite happy with the AU support/cataloguing.

• @dendy said:

If you would use more Obsidan and built-in fx, you would probably never need do that :)) And sound quality would be same if not better in many cases ;))

I will eventually but I have loads of dark neuro sounding presets in Sunrizer and Cyclop which I’m finding hard to recreate at the mo.

• Bounce your AUv3 tracks to Audio Clips for Slate. That’s what I do. 😊

• @dendy said:

I really don't think switching to a different synth is something that most people care for. Lots of people buy NS2 as a DAW to use, not as a synth to use.