Feature Request: SpinFX type plugin for NS2

I don’t know if this is the right area to post this, but is there any way we can get a spinfx (Cubasis) type of plug in? Something like this would be perfect in NS2.

Comments

• Boom my second to this! Spinfx is really cool in Cubasis. 👍🏼Good idea!

• Could you post a little more about what that is for those of us not in the know?

• If I’m not mistaken, SpinFX looks like Steinberg's own rolled version of Sugar Bytes' Effectrix, except much simpler.

• Looks cool. Isnt that really similar to Turnado by Sugarbytes? I use Turnado for dj style loops and tape stops. It works as an AUV3. Only problem is there is no way to automate it inside NS2. Until that happens or maybe when we get Audiotracks and can record it into a track, it is sort of worthless. I plan to use it inside Auria in the mixing phase though personally.

• @Nomzai said:
    Looks cool. Isnt that really similar to Turnado by Sugarbytes? I use Turnado for dj style loops and tape stops. It works as an AUV3. Only problem is there is no way to automate it inside NS2. Until that happens or maybe when we get Audiotracks and can record it into a track, it is sort of worthless. I plan to use it inside Auria in the mixing phase though personally.

Good news: You can actually do some automation with Turnado because it allows for note based MIDI learn within the AU itself. Check out this post https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/4658/#Comment_4658

• @Will said:

@Nomzai said:
    Looks cool. Isnt that really similar to Turnado by Sugarbytes? I use Turnado for dj style loops and tape stops. It works as an AUV3. Only problem is there is no way to automate it inside NS2. Until that happens or maybe when we get Audiotracks and can record it into a track, it is sort of worthless. I plan to use it inside Auria in the mixing phase though personally.

Good news: You can actually do some automation with Turnado because it allows for note based MIDI learn within the AU itself. Check out this post https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/4658/#Comment_4658

Awesome thanks!