A Slate Kit to Download

I put together a 16 pad kit of drums I made/processed. Just thought I would share. Let me know what you think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pw6i79z6uk3hoh6/Spiff.zip?dl=0

Comments

• Nice one mate. I’ll get some use from those sounds. The more the merrier!

Cheers

• No problem! I’m glad somebody else will get use out of them.

• Some good bits and bobs there thank you....

• How do I get these into NS2 using only my iPad?

• @newMania

• install dropbox app on your ipad (eventually register account if you do not have, basic account is free)
    • after app instalation, click in browser in that link - in page which would open, choose "download to my dropbox" - it saves that file to your dropbox account
    • now go to nanostudio, into slate bank browser and in "three dots" menu choose "import" from "dropbox"
  • edited January 2019

@dendy said:
    @newMania

• install dropbox app on your ipad (eventually register account if you do not have, basic account is free)
    • after app instalation, click in browser in that link - in page which would open, choose "download to my dropbox" - it saves that file to your dropbox account
    • now go to nanostudio, into slate bank browser and in "three dots" menu choose "import" from "dropbox"

On the ipad in safari, I 'continued to website' and tapped the three dots in the upper corner on the site to 'directly download' and 'open in' it (without dropbox app).

• @Stanley_V OOh great did not know that this is possible, thanks for info !

• @Stanley_V said:

@dendy said:
    @newMania

On the ipad in safari, I 'continued to website' and tapped the three dots in the upper corner on the site to 'directly download' and 'open in' it (without dropbox app).

Thank you both very much. Guess I’m not sleeping tonight. Already been laying in bed for the past three hours playing with the factory and dance and dub presets. Not I’ve got so many more to listen to from the forum. Thank you again.