Changing project titles?

Not the most intuitive thing. Manual says it can be done but I can't figure out for the life of me how to do it.

How do you change a project name?

Comments

• edited January 2019

Project name = file name ..

You can use "save as" for currently opened project (and then delete old one), or you can simply rename file in file browser (tap on "Load" in Settings > Projects, and in file browser you can rename any existing project (except of currently opened one !) - just select file and tap on "Aa" icon to rename file)

• @dendy said:
    Project name = file name ..

You can use "save as" for currently opened project (and then delete old one), or you can simply rename file in file browser (tap on "Load" in Settings > Projects, and in file browser you can rename any existing project (except of currently opened one !) - just select file and tap on "Aa" icon to rename file)

Ahhh, except for the currently opened one. xD

No wonder I was having a tough time.

• Yeah, I have to say this one really gets me too. I used to prefer to be able to edit a name of a project while it's open. But there is a good reason for this behaviour. Because if you rename while open, you end up with two projects both almost identical- which can also become a nightmare to manage later on. With NS1 for example, I was getting several versions of the same version, and I couldn't remember which one was current.