50% OFF the app and ALL IAP until midnight Monday 22nd

I'm sure if you're reading this then there's a good chance you've already bought the app, but if you've been holding back on the IAP content then there are some bargains to be had over the holiday weekend.

In other news, an update will be coming very soon. I've had to take some much needed R&R due to pre-release burnout and the opportunity to re-engage with the outside world such as family and friends but have also spent considerable time on improvements to AU compatibility, Audiobus support, optimization for the iPad Pro displays and improved handling for sample rate changes along with many other tweaks and a fair number of the most popular user requests, eg. support for sustain pedals and a modulation wheel for AUs.

Updating the app will be an ongoing process so rest assured that any user requests which don't make the cut are still very much on my radar and will be planned for future updates.

Now why are you still reading? Go and make some music!

Peace

Matt

Comments

• Thank you very much Matt for the generous sales! Happy Easter🐰

• Greetings Matt! Glad you got some time away. Burnout is real and knows know mercy. Congrats!!

I could not recommend NS2 enough with what it has right now in its current state, so seeing this list of what’s inevitable is bonus for me. Thanks for pressing on :heart:

As for the IAP, all of them are stellar IMO. There are so many great sounds that I’ve only used a couple of AU’s. Obsidian and Slate sounds in the IAP’s are top notch and o’plenty!!

• The IAPs are a steal at twice the price

• Just bought everything I didn’t have which was about 4 packs thank you!!!!

• Oh cool! Thanks!
    Is this update the universal update for iPhone? Will it have AU Para automation?

• edited April 21

I registered to say i didn't get any IAPS, all have prices except the demo pack.

Bought nano studio 2 with ALL IAPS, am I missing something?

• @AceRimmer

I'm afraid you didn't get it properly

50% OFF the app and ALL IAP

This was not mentioned like

"There is 50% discount on app and you get all IAPs included in base app price"

BUT

"There is 50% discount on base app price AND 50% discount on all IAPs"

• edited April 21

@dendy said:
    @AceRimmer

BUT

I'm afraid it isn't advertised properly.
    The advertisement:

The offer is the app 50% off, offer now includes all iap content too.

I like the app, but this is a major bummer, i was exited after listening to some IAP content online.
    Now i got to spend loads more money. Not to mention there was no rebuild of nano studio 1 which i also bought but now not working on newer ipads. I am not sure how much work that would be so i kind of accept, but still 'hurts'.

But anyway, try to write it down better next time, now it isn't correct, saves allot of disappointments.
    My wife (master in law) sees it the same. So i'm not crazy. Have a nice day none the less. :)

• edited April 21

I am not sure how much work that would be so i kind of accept

months of work :( - basically complete rewrite of all DSP code from 32 to 64bit :( It would be great to have NS1 side by side running with NS2, but if i should choose, i would always vote for Matt spending that time by improving NS2

I have old iPad Mini 1 with iOS9 just dedicated for NS1 :) Those old models are extremely cheap now...

• The offer is “50% Off”, not “50% off the app and IAP are free”. I bought it all for full price and have no regrets so you’re still getting quite a bargain!

• edited April 21

@AceRimmer said:

@dendy said:
    @AceRimmer

BUT

The advertisement:

I like the app, but this is a major bummer, i was exited after listening to some IAP content online.
    Now i got to spend loads more money. Not to mention there was no rebuild of nano studio 1 which i also bought but now not working on newer ipads. I am not sure how much work that would be so i kind of accept, but still 'hurts'.

But anyway, try to write it down better next time, now it isn't correct, saves allot of disappointments.
    My wife (master in law) sees it the same. So i'm not crazy. Have a nice day none the less. :)

Yeah, I can see how that can be easily misunderstood. I’ll let Matt know, thanks for pointing this out!

• Will this update Matt talked about will be the promised universal build? That would be amazing! Still searching for a cool DAW on iPhone too :-)

• @AceRimmer said:

Wow. I can’t believe this post.

• Thanks for the update and well done on trying to preserve your mental health. We are making an investment in your ongoing ability to function Mister Blip, so massages and doubles all round etc.

Problem with the IAP sale is I have them already. Please produce more for me to buy etc.

• @Stiksi said:

@AceRimmer said:

@dendy said:
    @AceRimmer

BUT

The advertisement:

Yeah, I can see how that can be easily misunderstood. I’ll let Matt know, thanks for pointing this out!

Agreed. It's a bit of a stretch for me but I can see how someone might misunderstand it. Guess it comes down to what you see as 'The Offer'. Seems most of us see the offer as "50% off" whereas AceRimmer (and their legal counsel ;) ) sees the offer as "Nanostudio at 50% off". If you see it as the former, "included in the offer" means "also 50% off". If you see it as the latter... see above.

• I can see it is a bit of a stretch for people who know this app environment and what it all costs.
    But for me and other people, see the app discounted (appsliced in my case) and than read offer now includes all IAP contant. It's not weird for people to think it's included.

But anyway, I'm happy with the impressive software, spend allot more than expected but hey, u only live once.

Have a nice day y'all.

• edited May 30

Hi everyone!
    If the sale comes around aging hopefully I don’t miss it this time but I think I will be buying it for regular price to help further development. I just can’t decide whether to get NS2 first or Factory Synth.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Hi everyone!
    If the sale comes around aging hopefully I don’t miss it this time but I think I will be buying it for regular price to help further development. I just can’t decide whether to get NS2 first or Factory Synth.

Definitely NS2! Factory Synth has had some hype due to its recent release, but that will die down and in a month or so no-one will be talking about it anymore (how many times have we seen that on the AB forum?). NS2 is a much better investment,

• Yeah seems like Obsidian will also keep me intrigued so NS2 will be the one. Thanks!☝️

@richardyot said:

@Tones4Christ said:
    Hi everyone!

Definitely NS2! Factory Synth has had some hype due to its recent release, but that will die down and in a month or so no-one will be talking about it anymore (how many times have we seen that on the AB forum?). NS2 is a much better investment,