Slate samples missing

Hi there,
Do i have to do something to get the 500 samples mentioned for the Slate drum machine. So far, only 3 folders contain samples : 808, 909 and single. The rest are just empty folders. Did i miss something or is it an issue from somewhere else ?

If anyone can help ..

Cheers

Kris

Comments

• There should be more, try hard resetting your ipad, hold both buttons until it switches itself off and then let go when you see the apple logo.
    If that doesnt work try redownloading.

• "single" - that is it... most samples are there... factory banks uses samples from there

• edited December 2018

G> @fishgutt said:

There should be more, try hard resetting your ipad, hold both buttons until it switches itself off and then let go when you see the apple logo.
    If that doesnt work try redownloading.

Actually don’t.!!
    It seems that the most samples are inside the ‘single’ folder and each kit incorporates heavy usage of effects to differentiate the style.

• Don’t feel cheated though. That can make sense if you want to replace a particular type of sound, say “snare”, you won’t have to search back and forth multiple folders.

• I read it as when they are double tapping atomic weight and all catorgories underneath, that no samples were being displayed on slate.
    I could be wrong.

• Ok i get it now. Thank you all for the quick response.