Off-Topic - In search of a decent vocal autotuner AU.

Basically what I described. The Autotune AU crashes Nanostudio 2, and Voice Rack's Autotuner is just so-so. Are there any vocal autotuner AUs out there that are at least halfway decent?

Comments

• Can anybody help?

• hm can you provide more info about those crashes ?

• it is happening just in NS or also in other DAWs ?
    • during playback ? During mixdown ? Always or just randomly ?
    • what about crash logs - can ypu please chcek if there are both nanostudio crashlogs and plugin crashlogs, or just nanostudio ? (crashlogs are in iOS settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data, there are filenames containing app name and date/time of crash, when you open file in top left corner is icon for sharing this file - eventually you can share Ns crashlog here and plugin crashlog to plugin developer

thanks !

• @dendy said:
    hm can you provide more info about those crashes ?

• it is happening just in NS or also in other DAWs ?
    • during playback ? During mixdown ? Always or just randomly ?
    • what about crash logs - can ypu please chcek if there are both nanostudio crashlogs and plugin crashlogs, or just nanostudio ? (crashlogs are in iOS settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data, there are filenames containing app name and date/time of crash, when you open file in top left corner is icon for sharing this file - eventually you can share Ns crashlog here and plugin crashlog to plugin developer

thanks !

Well I haven't tested in any other DAWs because once I got FabFilter AUs, I deleted the other DAWs from my iPad except for NS2, lol. However, the crashes with Antares Autotune definitely happen during playback. I don't think it's an NS2 problem so much as it is a shitty coding problem with the AU. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Regardless, I'm going to PM you both analytics data files mate, and you can forward them to Matt. Thanks for showing me how to access that. :) Cheers.