Cray23 - False belief

This one was actually made months ago I sort of forgot I have it :DDD

All done in NanoStudio 2 with one instance of Stark AUv3

Comments

• Ok, fuck now i'm sure. It's you, Liam.

:+1::heart:

• @Cray23 - more of these please! This is masterful :astonished:

• That was slammin’! Super hard hitting track.

• @dendy haha, I will need to work much harder to get to his level, I don’t want to copy anyone but yes I would say I’m influenced by prodigy since I have been listening to them from my teenager age:DDD
    @Trigger_the_Monkey And there will be indeed. Glad you like it
    @SlapHappy thanks a lot I hope you enjoyed it

Will be finishing one and posting it around Friday (job kills most of the time:/ ) this time bit slower and less aggressive but still in same spirit I believe :DDD

• @Cray23
    haha, I will need to work much harder to get to his level, I don’t want to copy anyone but yes I would say I’m influenced by prodigy since I have been listening to them from my teenager age:DDD

Definitely not "copy", more like feeling, the vibe which was in best Liam's tracks (wich i, to be honest, don't feel anymore in his production from last few years)

Like Jimmy Page said "Musician is sum of all it's influences" .. it's not bad to get inspired, even if you don't want you still add also something from you, it will be never 1:1 copy - so it's all good.

• Yeah, it’s definitely in the Prodigy vibe but at the same time completely different because the Prodigy sound is so dependent on innovative use of samples. I was blown away by the youtube series that tracked down all the samples from prodigy tracks.

Love this, insanely good sounds!

• @dendy I’m glad you like it. I would also say that big part in it have NS2 itself as it ignited me again:) so really thanks to Matt I’m back in what I enjoy most:) and may I add, even when I use AUv3 it did not crash on me single time since release date! Astonishing achievement of monumental proportions
    @Stiksi WOW I just watched first part and man I didn’t realise that at all, I did know there was sampling used but to that extent I did not imagine. True creative mind he is. Definitely greatful for nice comments and for pointing out that YouTube video.

• edited July 2019

Btw guys did your realised who is author of all those prodigy tracks analyse videos ? Jim Pavloff. Yeah, that Jim, developer of Poison 303 and Geooverider GR16 :)

• @dendy said:
    Btw guys did your realised who is author of all those prodigy tracks analyse videos ? Jim Pavloff. Yeah, that Jim, developer of Poison 303 and Geooverider GR16 :)

I did not, wow so he’s an all-round good guy!

• @dendy , @Stiksi I didn’t know that either Wow. have to confess I didn’t get poison 303 yet and I did end up with korg Electribe after which I find out about grooverider:( now with NS2 I’m not sure I need that, will check some poison 303 demos to consider it. Any thoughts on poison guys?