Cray23 - Tony Clifton

edited August 2019 in Creations

As usual, all NanoStudio with trumpets from kontakt sequenced in nano recorded to Cubase then imported to nano into slate and layered with couple of Obsidians.
Enjoy and let me know what you think also what could be improved etc.

Comments

• Oh that intro, and then beat drop made me goosebumps... there is SOOO much tension amd groove inside, unbelievable ! You're insane, like every new track you upload here is better than previous one, where this ends ?!

• @dendy 🙏🙏🙏 thank you kind sir but I tell you what’s insane... your psytrance tracks! I found you on Apple Music and been listening your stuff on my way home( I cycle) and I had to stop otherwise I would undergo a heart attack!:D as it didn’t let me go slow;) still got home quicker then usually. Really good stuff.
    And when this going to end??? Well if somebody conducts lobotomy on me or when all iOS devices be destroyed? But then I would rob a bank and give all money to Matt so he can embed it to hardware groovebox, then next challenge would be immortality and I might need help with that:DDD

• @dendy btw are you planing to release more of it on Apple Music? I was thinking about that post about Spotify playlist, but that I’ll comment/contribute to it later on( I’m at work:/)

• Wow!! This is like the perfect soundtrack to an oceans movie or any heist film. 🙂

• edited August 2019

thank you kind sir but I tell you what’s insane... your psytrance tracks! I found you on Apple Music and been listening your stuff on my way home( I cycle) and I had to stop otherwise I would undergo a heart attack

haha :-)) those old tracks on iTunes .. i would today do lot things differently, but ok, it's a part of my musical history, i accepted it ..

funny think is that all those old tracks were released by one my so called "friend" through his label... i never saw single one cent from him, i even have not idea how much plays / revenue he got from my music :)

i have also one release on one relative important big label in psytrance genre (it's sublabel of Ovnimoon Records, i communicated directly with allmighty Hector "Ovnimoon" Stuardo about this relasec :) I was pretty excited when he liked my tunes, because his production is one of best in genre. Again no money from this release, i just got package of maybe 20 CDs from his label for free :)))
    Now thinking, maybe also this EP is available on iTunes, don't know.

in general - im VERY lazy to finalize my tracks to perfection + do the last step about distribution - so i usually end by posting on soundcloud or bandcamp ( https://raysubject.bandcamp.com )

but maybe at some point i will expand with latest production also to iTunes again, well see :)

• @Jeppan74 thank you. Glad you like it. yeah I could call it heist ;)<3=)

• Love it! Lets go fuck someone up!

• @dendy well that’s just sad buddy :( at least ovnimoon get you cds. I going to check that Bandcamp as I been told by my friend recently that he is on it. So will definitely listen to your tracks. And to that finalising, well I don’t like that either if ever I do any anyway I just try to control it as I compose:D I do monitor it on my headphones( one usual Sony which always sounds shit whatever I put thru them and beyerdynamic dt990 pro) most on iPad speakers and finally before uploading on my Samson rubicon r5a monitors (without sub:/) and I think it’s ns2 audio engine which is really good sounding to start with:D
    And yes if you get some stuff onto Apple Music just drop line and I’ll add you to my library.

• @Audiogus said:
    Love it! Lets go fuck someone up!

Yeah that’s fucking hilarious, I was waiting for something like that. Bloody Tony Clifton at its best:DDD glad you love it! Have a great day! You made my:DDD