NS2/AUV3 integrations

I was pretty excited about AUV3 functions but it has been nothing but a disappointment. I am still having problems with hearing AUV3’s recordings when song has been rendered from mixdown in NanoStudio 2. I hear all other track instruments like Obsidian and Slat except the tracks where I used AUV3. What would cause this? There are major gaps in my song because AUV3 tracks will not export sound in final mix when using NanoStudio 2. Has anyone had this issue?

Limited Frustrated Reviewer 😒😒

Comments

• Heavy Brass. FM Player & Digital D1 which are both made by AudioKit Pro.

• edited August 2019

Both FM Player and D1 have issues, AudioKIT team is aware of them and they're working on fix/workaround...

here more info about that issues
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/674242/#Comment_674242

• @WinConway said:
    Which AUv3 are causing the issue ?
    If I have some of them I will test.

@WinConway said:
    Which AUv3 are causing the issue ?
    If I have some of them I will test.

• I’m using one AUV3 called Heavy Brass. And the other 2 are FM Player and D1 made by AudioKit Pro. Those are the only ones I have.

• The very annoying workaround to this is to "export" the AUs, that fail at the exporting stage, manually, by recording them into another app through Audiobus. I use Audioshare as the recorder. But then you have to trim and align the tracks with the rest of the project in a DAW. Not ideal by a long shot.

I've run into this with Fingerlab's Mellowsound. I've reported the bug to them a couple times but haven't heard anything back.

• edited August 2019

I’ve had this happen with K7D as an audio fx. When you reload a project with K7D instances they silence any channel they’re on. The UI is loaded and responsive even though there’s no audio.

If you hit bypass on and off a couple of times on each instance this seems to bring K7D back to life.

• edited August 2019

@klownshed said:
    I’ve had this happen with K7D as an audio fx. When you reload a project with K7D instances they silence any channel they’re on. The UI is loaded and responsive even though there’s no audio.

If you hit bypass on and off a couple of times on each instance this seems to bring K7D back to life.

Good to know, thanks! I haven't had problems with the K7D after the first version, but I haven't used it on a track for a while.

• Apparently I am doing something horribly wrong in trying to use AU’s. I see NONE of my AU apps in the browser, my interface doesn’t look like the pictures in the manual. I am fairly new to using NS2 but still, I feel I am missing something VERY obvious... A gentle shove in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

• can you post screenshot what you see ? maybe then we can identify what is wrong :)

• IPad Pro 13.1.2

Everything seems to show up fine in AUM and Auria Pro.

I uninstalled and reinstalled NS2 and on the reinstall it looked like it was seeing my AU’s as NS2 was installing, but nothing shows up in my patch browser.

Thank you for the quick response!

• edited October 2019

For AUv3 instruments:

King

———-

PS. Lookin 4ward 2:
    “Add Audio track” - in that ^ list.

• Holy flarkin schnit! There they are! Thank you, King!

• edited October 2019

HTH (Happy 2 Help)

King