The Best Part Of You - Indie Ballad

Composed and arranged in NS2, vocal tracking and final mix in Auria Pro. The field recording was done in my local park with an iPhone using the built-in microphone.

Comments

• @richardyot great idea with field recording and very clean indeed, you got great vocal mate and whole tune sounds really professional and polished. Also in same spirit/vibe as previous one, so I guess there is going to be an album soon? Great work 👍

• @Cray23 said:
    @richardyot great idea with field recording and very clean indeed, you got great vocal mate and whole tune sounds really professional and polished. Also in same spirit/vibe as previous one, so I guess there is going to be an album soon? Great work 👍

Thanks! I discard most of the tracks I make, but lately the ratio of keepers has gradually increased, so maybe the album will be for early next year.

• edited August 2019

Another nice one .. you have VERY recognisable style across all your tracks but still every one is original in some way ! Looking forward to your album, it will be enjoyable listening, i'm pretty sure !

• @dendy said:
    Another nice one .. you have VERY recognisable style across all your tracks but still every one is original in some way ! Looking forward to your album, it will be enjoyable listening, i'm pretty sure !

Thanks, I appreciate the listen and the feedback.

• Beautiful song and great lyrics!