Virsyn Bark Filter not working in NS2 (RESOLVED)

edited August 2019 in General chat

It works fine in AUM. I’ve been opening NS2 in AUM as an iaa and then add Bark Filter in the au effects chain and it works great.....nothing happening in NS2😢

Comments

• Hm, it works for me perfectly, already using it in two projects ... it doesn't load at all for you or ? Did you run it at least once as standalone app ? Some VirSyn apps starts working properly in NS only when they are at least once run as standalone

• It’s the strangest thing..I opened NS2 just now, cued up one of my songs and added Bark Filter and itworks fine. I then called up my other song where Bark Filter wasn’t working and it’s still not working😦 very perplexing
    Even removed Bark Filter and then freshly added it to the song and nothing???

• edited August 2019

hm.. can you share this song ? if you don't want publicly, send me link to private message, i will check it .. maybe other AU plugin on same track is making this issue ? did you try to put it on different channel ?

• There are no au instruments in it. It’s at the beginning stages with one track of a piano from user in Obsidian. The drum kit is one I made from Mode audio free resonate drum samples
    I’ll try on a different channel

• Bark Filter works if I put it on the piano track but it doesn’t work on the main mix bus for this song. The other song I tried Bark Filter works on the main mix bus.

• It’s working now on that troublesome song😀I can’t explain it...it’s definitely user error🎹😃 just happy it’s fully working now. Thanks for help👍

• :+1: glad it works now .. with apps (not just on iOS, in general) sometimes strange things happens :)))

Btw try "tripleband" preset on master track - it's pure magic ! :)

• @dendy said:
    :+1: glad it works now .. with apps (not just on iOS, in general) sometimes strange things happens :)))

Btw try "tripleband" preset on master track - it's pure magic ! :)

Glad it’s working👍🎼
    Yup the tripleband preset is what I’m concentrating on( great idea from Audiobus forum thread!!)
    Thanks dendy
    Cheers🎧🎹🎼

• So now I have to buy BarkFilter??? :o

• @anickt said:
    So now I have to buy BarkFilter??? :o

No you don’t have to but you should😄🎼

• @Arpseechord said:

@anickt said:

;)

• Glad to see it worked out! Marking this as resolved.

• @Stiksi said:
    Glad to see it worked out! Marking this as resolved.

Very good, thank you👍🏻🎼

• @anickt said:

@Arpseechord said:

@anickt said:

;)

Wow! Well worth the investment. Get it before the price goes up!! :o

• @anickt said:

@anickt said:

@Arpseechord said:

@anickt said:

;)

Wow! Well worth the investment. Get it before the price goes up!! :o

+100%
    Quite a tool to have when one has had a hard day and can’t get into those other very attractive apps that have drained the bank account😀
    Using Bark brings music to the ears🎧😎🎼🐶