Acoustic instruments volume 1 and acoustic instruments volume 2 packs from nanostudio 1

I would like to kindly ask would anybody have both acoustic instruments volume 1 and acoustic instruments volume 2 from nano studio 1 ? if you guys do you wouldn’t mind creating 2 folders for both of the packs and send them to my Dropbox if you guys don’t want to it’s fine but if you guys would like to please let me know and I can give you guys my Dropbox information it is Jaminjonavin@gmail.com Jonavinwine02

Comments

• @Jonavinwine said:
    I would like to kindly ask would anybody have both acoustic instruments volume 1 and acoustic instruments volume 2 from nano studio 1 ? if you guys do you wouldn’t mind creating 2 folders for both of the packs and send them to my Dropbox if you guys don’t want to it’s fine but if you guys would like to please let me know or you can just inbox them to me ( :

• I don't recall what these were. Some third party sound pack? Do you know where they were from?

• These were old sound packs from nanostudio 1

• @Jonavinwine said:
    These were old sound packs from nanostudio 1

Whose soundpacks were they? There were no official soundpacks for NS1.

• There were third party sound packs for NS1. See what Google gets you. There may still be some out there.

• I believe they Were inn app purchases form nanostudio 1

• All I wanted were just the acoustic instruments 1 and acoustic instruments 2 pack As sperate zipped files

• @Jonavinwine said:
    All I wanted were just the acoustic instruments 1 and acoustic instruments 2 pack As sperate zipped files

So you want somebody to give you something they paid for... :/

• No ) : I’m sorry for asking I feel bad about asking I just realized that the in app purchases for those packs are in nanostudio 2

• I get confused sometimes about things so please don’t miss understand me again I’m sorry

• @Jonavinwine said:
    I get confused sometimes about things so please don’t miss understand me again I’m sorry

We all get confused sometimes! B)

• @Jonavinwine said:
    I get confused sometimes about things so please don’t miss understand me again I’m sorry

no problem :-) most important is you found it :-)