Appreciation thread

I just wanted to post to say how much I appreciate NS2. It is literally a dream come true to have software like this on an iPad. The fact that it is so affordable and yet everything just works so bloody well. It is truly amazing. And this community is really wonderful too, even the forum software works great and is simple and effective. I really love what you have all created and wanted to thank you <3

Comments

• Nicely said! Thanks from me too :smiley:

• You should wrote same post as appstore review :-)

• edited October 2019

@dendy said:
    You should wrote same post as appstore review :-)

I think I’ve already reviewed it, but I’ll double check.

Edit - yup, I’ve already posted an obsequious, sycophantic review ;) Though I’ve just updated it since I started using NS2 for live performance and it has been amazing.

• NS2 finally clicked for me...

I hated it when it came out for what it lacked (audio tracks mainly.)

BM3 has everything I want (except recording automation.) Cubasis has almost everything (except a good drum machine and sampler.)

But they are gimicky to compose in... can't deal with it anymore.

NS2 is fantastic for composing. Great midi editing. Cool drum machine and very capable synth/sampler. VERY good workflow.

I'm now composing everything in NS2 (when I'm on ipad) and if I need to do other stuff export to finish on laptop.

• @dustmoses said:
    I'm now composing everything in NS2 (when I'm on ipad) and if I need to do other stuff export to finish on laptop.

Exactly how I do it too 👍