NS2 is now universal - use it on iPhones and iPods!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2019

@kleptolia

lol... mamn, how long it took to write this post ? It's almost art :)))

• Well, I was sceptical about the usefulness of the phone version. Happy to be proven wrong. It's actually quite usable and puts a powerful tool in my pocket.
    Can't wait to see audio track implementation.
    Thanks!

• Thanks - here’s hoping it opens up a new market and gives a larger audience the chance to experience such a great app.

• edited October 2019

Woo hoo! I'm glad to see the universal version if only cuz that means Audio Tracks now have a chance. B);)

• Thank you so much for this update, particularly for increasing Obsidian's polyphony. This will make performance with NS2 so much easier :) Hopefully next stop audio tracks!

• Amazing work, well done and thank you!! 👍🏻😁

• Thanks a lot for the great update! I didn't consider how beneficial it will be to have NS2 on my phone. I look forward to audio tracks, or maybe something that could allow it to work with the new app from 4pockets, but for now, this is THE iOS DAW to have, and your hard work is so appreciated.

• NanoStudio - uniquely awesome since the very first iPhone NS1 version (and the old OS X version too). And THANK YOU for bringing NS2 to iPhone. =)

• Great work Matt! Workflow is even faster on iPhone than on iPad in my case :)

Are there any plans for OSX version of NanoStudio2? For me this will be a gamechanger

• Hmmm...atm it would be really helpful to get a link start/stop update...😐

• I’ve been wanting this for years! Thanks Matt!

• @Jay_Zen said:
    Hmmm...atm it would be really helpful to get a link start/stop update...😐

If you host NS2 in Audiobus 3, you can start and stop everything from the Audiobus toolbar.

• @Blip Interactive not sure where to post it but I have just seen cubasis made it to Android, now I never owed an android device and probably never will but I thought if you don’t know it then you might be interested, perhaps they did fix that latency issues and it could be your new pitch for ns2. Anyway I’ll probably get bit negative feedback from people around to try to distract you from iOS only development :DDD

• @Cray23 said:
    @Blip Interactive not sure where to post it but I have just seen cubasis made it to Android, now I never owed an android device and probably never will but I thought if you don’t know it then you might be interested, perhaps they did fix that latency issues and it could be your new pitch for ns2. Anyway I’ll probably get bit negative feedback from people around to try to distract you from iOS only development :DDD

No, that's cool that Android is finally getting some pro audio/music app love, it's long overdue. I would be great if NS2 would be ported over, as well as Audiobus. iOS basically has an ecosystem going, so Android needs more than a few apps to make it viable. Having options is always a good thing, I don't want to be stuck with Apple devices only.

• @Blip Interactive What are the chances that a MacOS port will be available in the near future?

Would you consider making it happen, perhaps as a separate purchase from the App Store?

This discussion has been closed.