Trap & Rnb Vibes

What up everybody. I’m working on another Trap Drum Kit for NS2 and created this in the process.

Thanks for the look/listen, and if you’d like, feel free to connect with me on all the socials @iPadBeatMaking

Comments

• 👍🏻👍🏻 Smooth...!

• why i didn't noticed this sooner ? strange ... it made me shaking my head and smiling :+1::+1::+1:

Smooth...!

This !

• In the beginning of the song you left the Metronome on was that done purposely.

• @rayg1952 said:
    In the beginning of the song you left the Metronome on was that done purposely.

I don’t follow...u mean when I was actually recording or the finished product around the 1:00 mark?

• Yes when it was recording.

• Great stuff again @iPadBeatMaking ! By the way, I’ve been using some of your pack sound on pretty much every track in the past couple weeks, especially the FX kits, those are pure gold in any genre.

One suggestion: could you add a short descriptive name/moniker to your pads? I mean, just to distinguish between them, it’s difficult to remember which FX iPadBeatmaking.com was the one I’m looking for. Just thinking about future packs, I can easily do it for myself for the ones I already have 🙂 and thank you for making these packs, they’ve saved me a ton of time!

• @rayg1952 said:
    Yes when it was recording.

Yes, I usually use the metronome while recording

• edited December 2019

@Stiksi said:
    Great stuff again @iPadBeatMaking ! By the way, I’ve been using some of your pack sound on pretty much every track in the past couple weeks, especially the FX kits, those are pure gold in any genre.

One suggestion: could you add a short descriptive name/moniker to your pads? I mean, just to distinguish between them, it’s difficult to remember which FX iPadBeatmaking.com was the one I’m looking for. Just thinking about future packs, I can easily do it for myself for the ones I already have 🙂 and thank you for making these packs, they’ve saved me a ton of time!

I really appreciate that! I’d love to hear some of your creations using it!

That’s a great point. I definitely will keep that in mind going forward.

Just so u know, Trap Kit vol 2 and a couple other kits that im releasing soon are pretty much mostly compiled so if/when you see those formatted the same way, don’t think I’m ignoring your feedback, because I’m definitely not.

• @iPadBeatMaking said:

@Stiksi said:
    Great stuff again @iPadBeatMaking ! By the way, I’ve been using some of your pack sound on pretty much every track in the past couple weeks, especially the FX kits, those are pure gold in any genre.

I really appreciate that! I’d love to hear some of our creations using it!

One’s coming up in the near future, still debating whether to add vocals, which would push it back a month maybe. I used a WIP version of the intro part on an IG video, though.

That’s a great point. I definitely will keep that in mind going forward.

Just so u know, Trap Kit vol 2 and a couple other kits that im releasing soon are pretty much mostly compiled so if/when you see those formatted the same way, don’t think I’m ignoring your feedback, because I’m definitely not.

No worries, thanks mate!