Well I like this!

Comments

• edited November 2019

This is really amazing, i'm super excited. This app has one of best crossmod implemetations on iOS. Whole thing sounds really "HW-like" and it is very much lightweight on CPU. This will be my second most used synth for my production ...

Hope Korg will bring more gadgets to AUv3 platform, dreaming about iOddysei !!

And looks cool also on iPhone !

• edited November 2019

Aha! There’s an update.
    Great! It’s like getting a new synth. Now I can actually get some use out of this app. Sweet.
    I agree with dendy. It would be great to see more Korg synths as AUv3 so I can get more use out of those.

• @SlapHappy said:
    Aha! There’s an update.
    Great! It’s like getting a new synth. Now I can actually get some use out of this app. Sweet.
    I agree with dendy. It would be great to see more Korg synths as AUv3 so I can get more use out of those.

Definitely! I have most of the Korg synths but rarely use them. In NS2 they’d be awesome and would get used. NS2 makes other apps better!

• The downside is that IAP’s and User presets saved outside of NS2 do not show. I have tweeted Korg iOS to request a fix.

• @anickt said:

NS2 makes other apps better!

Very true. Should be a tag line for advertising NS2.

@anickt said:
    The downside is that IAP’s and User presets saved outside of NS2 do not show. I have tweeted Korg iOS to request a fix.

Good luck with that. Korg’s iOS team have not seemed eager to implement user suggestions.
    Too bad... That would make it really usable.

• edited November 2019

@anickt said:
    The downside is that IAP’s and User presets saved outside of NS2 do not show. I have tweeted Korg iOS to request a fix.

i hope this will answer at least IAP part :-)
    https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/1157/electribe-wave-presets