Electribe Wave presets

EW Factory and IAP presets all show up in AUM. Only the Factory presets show up in NS2. There is no preset menu in the app. It uses NS2 menu system. Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2019

Hm what are IAP presets ? Those with [atmospheric] and [solid] in name ? I see them in Nanostudio too ..

In case you purchased them after you run first time Wave in NS, you need refresh NS internal patch browser database - NS uses different method than other hosts - other hosts are refreshing constantly patch list every time you open app, NS builds indexed list of all patches for it's internal patch browser - that was needed because you can search in all patches of all instruments at once.

Just go to AU patch browser, tap "MANAGE" and "Refresh". It will go through all installed instruments and reload all their patches.

• edited November 2019

@dendy said:
    Hm what are IAP presets ? Those with [atmospheric] and [solid] in name ? I see them in Nanostudio too ..

In case you purchased them after you run first time Wave in NS, you need refresh NS internal patch browser database - NS uses different method than other hosts - other hosts are refreshing constantly patch list every time you open app, NS builds indexed list of all patches for it's internal patch browser - that was needed because you can search in all patches of all instruments at once.

Just go to AU patch browser, tap "MANAGE" and "Refresh". It will go through all installed instruments and reload all their patches.

Ah! Of course! I remember this function now but never had to use it so didn’t think of it. The genius of @dendy strikes again! Thanks! πŸ‘πŸΌ

• edited November 2019

lol .. i'm not genius.. i just live with this app a bit longer than others so i had enough time to explore every single bit of it :) I entered together with other beta guys in january 2015 !!! Some of them then leaved, other joined team. It's just about muscle memory :)

• πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Matt is the genius and dendy is the NS2 prodigy Mini-Me.

• I think mostly it’s because @dendy lives inside a time bubble and has probably three times the hours in a day that the rest of us do. That’s the only explanation I can think of. The only other one is that I’m super lazy. I don’t like that one so it’s probably a time bubble.

• It's time loop, not bubble. Temporar time loop, thank's god it's not infinite, i'm experiencing every day just 7x.

• 😁😁 ...time bubble.

• @dendy said:
    It's time loop, not bubble. Temporar time loop, thank's god it's not infinite, i'm experiencing every day just 7x.

I stand by my description. I'm sure the loop appears bubble-like in 3-dimensional space. I'm basing this on having watched Interstellar in its entirety, so as far as factual basis goes on the internet, I'm at least in a double-A category.

• @Stiksi said:

@dendy said:
    It's time loop, not bubble. Temporar time loop, thank's god it's not infinite, i'm experiencing every day just 7x.

I stand by my description. I'm sure the loop appears bubble-like in 3-dimensional space. I'm basing this on having watched Interstellar in its entirety, so as far as factual basis goes on the internet, I'm at least in a double-A category.

Those credentials are stellar, but not interstellar.

• @SlapHappy said:

@Stiksi said:

@dendy said:

Those credentials are stellar, but not interstellar.

I will thus drink one of these, which will make my argument double-stellar.

• edited December 2019

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    After a few of them you will FEEL interstellar

• @SlapHappy said:
    πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    After a few of them you will FEEL interstellar

That only happens when I’m in between stellars.