Any world instrument IAPs/packs coming to Obsidian?

I'm looking for instruments that span the world, from Asia to Ecuador to Celtic to the Middle East, etc. I'd like the type of world instruments that Beathawk has, but in Obsidian. Are there any packs out there or any IAPs in the works for this? If not, can the beta testers here please bend Matt's ear about this? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Comments

• It's very easy to use Synthjacker to quickly create an Obsidian patch from a Beathawk instrument, the whole process takes about 5 minutes once you have it set up - I do it all the time.

• @richardyot said:
    It's very easy to use Synthjacker to quickly create an Obsidian patch from a Beathawk instrument, the whole process takes about 5 minutes once you have it set up - I do it all the time.

Which settings do you use in Synthjacker? :)

• +1 for more IAP packs!

@richardyot said:
    It's very easy to use Synthjacker to quickly create an Obsidian patch from a Beathawk instrument, the whole process takes about 5 minutes once you have it set up - I do it all the time.

I read the Synthjacker manual and it looks like you need to set up sequences of various length notes depending upon how long you want samples to be. What have you found to be useful?

• As a synth junkie, I’m always a sucker for IAP. Love ‘em

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@richardyot said:

Which settings do you use in Synthjacker? :)

I posted a walkthrough here:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/720800/#Comment_720800