Orange and Red too similar?

On my iPad, anyway, they’re virtually indistinguishable. Maybe change orange to yellow?

Comments

• edited December 2018

Color perception. Thorny one. Must be terribly difficult to be a color-blind dev. FWIW the orange and red above look a mile apart to my (otherwise failing) eyes....

EDIT: Of course I would also never call them orange and red when they are obviously Tawdry Sienna and Salmon.

• edited December 2018

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Color perception. Thorny one. Must be terribly difficult to be a color-blind dev. FWIW the orange and red above look a mile apart to my (otherwise failing) eyes....

EDIT: Of course I would also never call them orange and red when they are obviously Tawdry Sienna and Salmon.

I dated a stripper named Tawdry Sienna once. Wait ... that might have been a dream.

Oh yeah, it was a Walmart cashier named Belinda.

• NS2 is a dream.
    ...now if only this dream had customizable colors... :p

pure greed. I know...

• edited December 2018

@palm said:
    NS2 is a dream.

it is not. it is #reality

but yes, doing reality check in daily basis to ensure i'm not dreamimg

pure greed. I know...

We all are !

I had a lot greedy wished during betatesting :-) It was long road to get some "insight" into Matt's vision and then stop requesting some things, which would be just source of another issues and another requests :-))

I'm super thankfull for his endless patience with nonsenses i requested specially in early beta days :-))

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    FWIW the orange and red above look a mile apart to my (otherwise failing) eyes....

this !

Oh, so you're actually woman !!!

• @dendy said:

@palm said:
    NS2 is a dream.

it is not. it is #reality

but yes, doing reality check in daily basis to ensure i'm not dreamimg

pure greed. I know...

We all are !

I had a lot greedy wished during betatesting :-) It was long road to get some "insight" into Matt's vision and then stop requesting some things, which would be just source of another issues and another requests :-))

I'm super thankfull for his endless patience with nonsenses i requested specially in early beta days :-))

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    FWIW the orange and red above look a mile apart to my (otherwise failing) eyes....

this !

Oh, so you're actually woman !!!

No. Not a woman. But I did spend a year in New York City (this was a thousand years ago) in charge of naming colors for a fashion design software company. Almost killed myself.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    in charge of naming colors for a fashion design software company

Man. I would rather go to Guantanamo as voluntary new torturimg methods tester

• edited December 2018

I got it figured—it’s only when Apple Night Shift comes on that the two colors look really similar. 🙂 Even then, I can tell them apart, just not at a casual glance.