Ray Subject - Divine Syzygy

‪New tune, again NS2, with help of amazing ShockWave for some leads and arpeggios, PureAcid, BlackHole, iSem, FAC Transient (used a lot - on leads, arpeggios, hihats)

Comments

• 🔥🔥🔥 I got some kits I need demo tracks for from you!

• @dendy wow! Love that syncopated feel if I can use that word:D great track, sounds professional;) got question tho, I did use transient designer by other brands on pc but when I load fac transient it shows red box with latency being too high and it seemed to me that it didn’t really work. Any idea why?

• Love that syncopated feel if I can use that word:D

triplets, those are triplets used on bass :)

I load fac transient it shows red box with latency being too high and it seemed to me that it didn’t really work. Any idea why?

no idea, it works perfecly for me .. to be hones, i always just switch on preset "punch on drums" :)

ignore red warning, nanostudio has complete latensy compensation so nothing can go wrong, it's just information that this plugin adds some total time to buffer latency - it's nothing wrong, this is just how this kind of plugins works ..

• Super cool track dendy!

• edited December 2019

@dendy thanks! Will try it out then as I offloaded it and never used after:DDD anyway since I’m here I’m going to listen this sick tune again;) that mix and dynamics are so clean. It’s sooo pumping on iPad (pro) speakers.
    I’ll force myself to sort out soundcloud over the weekend so I can add all ns2 guys to it, been saying that for ages:DDD but I will this time!:D
    Btw I like that artwork and name is also really great. I sometimes struggle with that and as result my last one is called mint:DDD as I draw that circle and shaded it and I was like hmm that looks like mint, so mini it is:DDD

• edited December 2019

Very cool track @dendy! Loving it. Those synth sounds are super rich and powerful.

• edited December 2019

@Cray23 said:
    Btw I like that artwork

oo thanks :) i drew it maybe 2-3 years ago .. on ipad of course, cause you know, i'm doing everything except of my job (which is coding) on iPad/iPhone :))

and name is also really great. I sometimes struggle with that and as result my last one is called mint:DDD

i like what Deadmau5 said in his masterclass. Most of time he totally doesn't care about name of track/album - he said that he doesn't want to force any special message or feelings to listeners, it's on listeners what emotions they want experience with his track.. hence he use album titles like "untitled" or "album title goes here" or "where is the drop" followed by another album called "here's the drop" :))) Or track called "gg" :-D

For me name is always about something which reminds me that track or what i experienced in time when i was working on that track - OR, which is this case, it's just refference on some voice i used in that track (which is quote from P.K.Dick book)

• edited December 2019

Thanks !

• Nice track! 👍🏻😁