Wanderlust

New track featuring Shockwave, Pure Acid and SynthMaster One all rolled into NS2.

Comments

• edited December 2019

lovely relaxing vibe... so sweet, mellow with 80's and 90's elements... :heart::heart:

just at 2:09 there is something broken i think .. it jumps like there is wrong render or what - or that break is intentional ? Sounds not right to me ...

• Thank you! @dendy, could you give another listen...I'm not hearing a break at 2:09...It all sounds as it should to me...Maybe SoundCloud did something to playback when you were listening? Or maybe we are hearing the same thing but sounds different to each other.

• edited December 2019

this part.. it sounds strange for me, even when i'm listening it multiple times, it looks like glitch, like when there is scratch on CD and it jumps during playing :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmozvy3m5cv3auk/Video 23-12-2019, 22 26 02.mp4?dl=0

after snare fill ends, immediately after first kick hit

• Yep, I can hear it in the link you sent, but on my SoundCloud (and even when I play it in the link in my OP), that break isn't there. There's gotta be a SoundCloud playback issue there. So bizarre that's always in the same place for you.

• interesting.. maybe it is somehow cached wrong on my device.. ok if it is nit there and it is just SC glitch, then song is perfect :-)

• @peanut_gallery smooth vibe, full of air, currently on iPhone speaker but all sounds sounded clear so very nice mix there, will give it proper listen on speakers when I get home( finally holiday starts;)) well done!

• @peanut_gallery nice track 👍🏻😁

• Again: Sweet!! =)