How to change NS2's sample rate?

Hi, I'm new to NS2, and use it in iPad Pro 12.9 M1 with Steinberg UR22MKII, I found I can't set sample rate, it just fix to 44.1kHz.
And I also try first open AUM in 48kHz, then open NS2, it shows 44.1kHz too.
Did I miss something?

Comments

• edited April 2022

NS2 dynamically alters its sample rate to that of the device at the moment NS2 is launched.

For example on the iPhone XR if I am playing through the inbuilt speakers then NS2 opens with a sample rate of 48khz.

However if I’ve hooked to my monitors via Bluetooth then NS2 will open with a sample rate of 44.1khz.

• @TakkAtakk said:
    NS2 dynamically alters its sample rate to that of the device at the moment NS2 is launched.

For example on the iPhone XR if I am playing through the inbuilt speakers then NS2 opens with a sample rate of 48khz.

However if I’ve hooked to my monitors via Bluetooth then NS2 will open with a sample rate of 44.1khz.

Thank you~
    I'm really chaos in it's sample rate, you see I use an extenal audio interface, when I first open AUM (in 48kHz), then open NS2, it shows 44.1Hz, it's very strange here are two sample rate in one iPad. And if I first open KeyStage (in 48kHz), then open NS2, it shows 48Hz......
    Any way, NS2 is amazing~

• I don't know if it'll be any help, but here's an older thread where sample-rate is talked about in detail...

https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/discussion/1689/change-sample-rate-on-iphone

• This isn’t a problem I have had to deal with, and I’m not certain I understand the OP’s desired result. Is the desire specifically to have 48khz, or is this just wondering about compatability? A good work habit for me has been to open NS2 as the first app I open upon start up. I think (but I’m not really sure) that NS2 as the first app open will control the buffer size and sample rate. That may not work for others who have a workflow based on other apps at the center and NS2 in a more supportive role. I’m curious to know if there is a real world issue here or just contemplating how to gets apps on the same sample rate.