NS2 is now universal - use it on iPhones and iPods!

2ยป

Comments

• edited October 20

Hello. What an interesting new development. We have a comment about it:

AAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAaAAAAAAhHHHHHHHhHHhHHHhHHHhHhHhJjHjHHhhHHhH๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐ŸŒฏ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿก๐Ÿง๐ŸŽฝ๐ŸฅŒโ›ท๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธโ›ทโ›ณ๏ธ๐ŸŽฝ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿš‰๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ›ฌ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿšž๐Ÿ›ฐ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿšก๐Ÿš–โ›ต๏ธ๐Ÿšž๐Ÿš‚โ›ต๏ธ๐Ÿšžโ›ต๏ธ๐Ÿšค๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš‹๐Ÿšž๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’โ›ช๏ธ๐Ÿšโ›ช๏ธ๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ“บโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ“Ÿ๐Ÿ–ฒ๐Ÿ“Ÿ๐Ÿ–ฒ๐ŸŽž๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ“ป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿšฌโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐโš—๏ธ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ’ˆ๐Ÿงฑ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿท๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ“ฐโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”โœก๏ธ๐Ÿ†”โ™‘๏ธโ˜ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ‰‘๐Ÿˆฒ๐Ÿšฑ๐Ÿˆบ๐Ÿ”ž๐ŸˆบใŠ™๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿˆด๐Ÿšฑ๐Ÿšท๐ŸˆฒใŠ™๏ธ๐Ÿšน๐Ÿ›‚๐Ÿ’น๐Ÿšผ๐Ÿšป๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽฆ๐Ÿ”คโ™ฟ๏ธโ†–๏ธโ†–๏ธโฏโ†ช๏ธโฏโ†”๏ธโคต๏ธ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ทโšซ๏ธโ—ผ๏ธโšช๏ธโ—ป๏ธโšซ๏ธโฌœ๏ธ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””โšซ๏ธ๐Ÿ”•โšช๏ธ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ•“๐Ÿ•ฆ๐Ÿ•ง๐Ÿ•’

In conclusion: Thanks, Matt.

• edited October 20

@kleptolia

lol... mamn, how long it took to write this post ? It's almost art :)))

• Well, I was sceptical about the usefulness of the phone version. Happy to be proven wrong. It's actually quite usable and puts a powerful tool in my pocket.
    Can't wait to see audio track implementation.
    Thanks!

• Thanks - hereโ€™s hoping it opens up a new market and gives a larger audience the chance to experience such a great app.

• edited October 21

Woo hoo! I'm glad to see the universal version if only cuz that means Audio Tracks now have a chance. B) ;)

• Thank you so much for this update, particularly for increasing Obsidian's polyphony. This will make performance with NS2 so much easier :) Hopefully next stop audio tracks!

• Amazing work, well done and thank you!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜

• Thanks a lot for the great update! I didn't consider how beneficial it will be to have NS2 on my phone. I look forward to audio tracks, or maybe something that could allow it to work with the new app from 4pockets, but for now, this is THE iOS DAW to have, and your hard work is so appreciated.

• NanoStudio - uniquely awesome since the very first iPhone NS1 version (and the old OS X version too). And THANK YOU for bringing NS2 to iPhone. =)

• edited October 27

So after playing more with it in depth i must say that after my alltime favorite iOS synth Alchemy (not the thingie inside GB) and all these super synths like Model D, Zeeon and whatever i came to the fact (for me at least) that Obsidian is the best synth ever on iOS. Masterpiece for me.
    So i doubt it will happen anytime soon but just saying i would pay a good bunch if someday it would find its way to the mac via Catalyst or so.
    Thank you Matt for this piece of art which reminds me why NS1 was my start into making music myself for the first time. Using NS2 on my iPhone feels almost like coming home from a long iOS abstinence.
    Cheers and good luck with the project!

• Great work Matt! Workflow is even faster on iPhone than on iPad in my case :)

Are there any plans for OSX version of NanoStudio2? For me this will be a gamechanger

• Hmmm...atm it would be really helpful to get a link start/stop update...๐Ÿ˜

• Iโ€™ve been wanting this for years! Thanks Matt!

• @Jay_Zen said:
    Hmmm...atm it would be really helpful to get a link start/stop update...๐Ÿ˜

If you host NS2 in Audiobus 3, you can start and stop everything from the Audiobus toolbar.

2ยป