HAPPY303DAY

just for fun and for 303 day here is an NS2 composition with only 5 tracks- 1x slate 1x obsidian for white noise, 2x Pure Acid and 1x fractal bits as auv3. Also korvpressor was used plus of course ns2 native fx. Enjoy!:D

Comments

• Well done! ๐Ÿ™‚

• edited March 2020

To be honest - pure acid sounds so amazing that i will probably never really use my TD-3 in my music :)))))

btw. as usually, enjoyed your track ... didn't hear single one wrong track made by you :+1::+1::+1:

And also - i really like cover GFX which you are making for your tracks, every one is nice piece of visual art and this one is not exception !

• edited March 2020

@anickt thanks glad you like my little 303 homage:D
    @dendy it does sounds great indeed, although I cannot help but that tb/td sequencer is just superb for me, donโ€™t know why but it just clicks with me, perhaps I like to press buttons:D but really to be honest nothing beats auv3 integration so I only do hardware sampling when I got more time:( still end up with less in same time compared to using only iPad but itโ€™s fun;)

• Well that was fun indeed ๐Ÿ˜€ great job!

• @Stiksi Thanks man, happy that you enjoyed it. Pure acid is just dope I love that app