Problem: can’t access Nanosync IP address

This discussion was created from comments split from: Best audio in/out solution for iPad Pro usc-c.

Comments

• i can't get nanosync to work with my ipad pro (2019) it can't find it using the ip address it provided, so I can't get to the NS1 files that i had

• @kenb6870 said:
    i can't get nanosync to work with my ipad pro (2019) it can't find it using the ip address it provided, so I can't get to the NS1 files that i had

Hi, @kenb6870 , I created a new topic for you in the Nanostudio 1 category so you’ll have a better chance of finding a solution to your issue. Official support for NS1 has ended but there are knowledgeable users on the forum who still actively use NS1 and could probably help you.

• @kenb6870 said:
    i can't get nanosync to work with my ipad pro (2019) it can't find it using the ip address it provided, so I can't get to the NS1 files that i had

NS1 won’t work on iPad Pro 2019. NS1 works on iOS 10 or earlier. What you can do is get audio stems, MIDI, TRG Kits, and audio samples from NS1 to import into NS2. Use Nanosync with you iOS 10 iDevice to get files on to your computer, then using WebDAV transfer thise files to NS2.

Does that help?