Ability to turn on iOS measurement mode

I have noticed that synths sound slightly different when launched standalone vs when loaded as an AUv3 in Nanostudio 2.
Also sound recorded from Nanostudio 2 with the use of Audioshare's Recorder, when played back sounds a bit different, more rich.

I believe Nanostudio 2 is routing it's audio signal through iOS sound processing, or anything else is going on here..?
Anyway, Cubasis 3 and Audioshare have options to turn on/off the iOS measurement mode, which disables device's built-in sound processing.
Would be great to have this option available in the future Nanostudio 2 release. Thanks in advance.
Assuming the app is still under development, because there seem to be no feedback from the developer, at least not on this forum.

Comments

• @starkfvx said:
    I have noticed that synths sound slightly different when launched standalone vs when loaded as an AUv3 in Nanostudio 2.
    Also sound recorded from Nanostudio 2 with the use of Audioshare's Recorder, when played back sounds a bit different, more rich.

I believe Nanostudio 2 is routing it's audio signal through iOS sound processing, or anything else is going on here..?
    Anyway, Cubasis 3 and Audioshare have options to turn on/off the iOS measurement mode, which disables device's built-in sound processing.
    Would be great to have this option available in the future Nanostudio 2 release. Thanks in advance.
    Assuming the app is still under development, because there seem to be no feedback from the developer, at least not on this forum.

Measurement mode only affects the internal mic or a microphone plugged into the audio jack, and the built-in speakers. It has no effect on the sound of an app, unless you're listening through the built-in speakers.

The difference in sound you're hearing from standalone apps vs. apps in NS2 is most likely simply due to volume differences. Louder almost always produces the impression that something sounds better.

It is possible that the difference could be related to sample-rate differences. But I would be seriously surprised if anyone can truly hear the difference between a 44.1 KHz sample rate vs. 48 KHz.

Are you referring to difference in sound using the built-in speakers?