Light mode?

I can't see the note spacings (gridlines) in the sunshine. Laying on the sunbed it's really really hard to see.
Only that part is troubling me.

Comments

• Yes, this is still an issue. We did get an improvement on the initial look though, that was even darker. I suggest making the grid as wide as you can, so snapping is more obvious.

And on a lighter note, Ableton just fixed the same issue with Live 11. That only took 3 years and cost around 150€ to upgrade 😀

• @Stiksi said:
    And on a lighter note, Ableton just fixed the same issue with Live 11. That only took 3 years and cost around 150€ to upgrade 😀

"on a lighter note..." :cookie:

• edited March 2021

Thanks for the information. Its not often i sit in the sunshine with ipad so it's no big problem.
    I just thought of a small thing that solves the issue.
    Invert colors in the ios settings, u have smart and classic, i dont see much if any difference between them but the result is amazing.

I just wanted add screenshot but the screenshot is not inverted =) . So test for yourself.

Edited screenshot so now you see the difference.

• That’s a great solution. You can also assign invert to triple-click home button if you have a home button.

Smart is only different to classic in that it might leave photos uninverted in some apps in some contexts. 90% exactly the same.

• @Stiksi said:
    That’s a great solution. You can also assign invert to triple-click home button if you have a home button.

Smart is only different to classic in that it might leave photos uninverted in some apps in some contexts. 90% exactly the same.

Thanks for explaining.

I do have a button, And found the setting. Its great thanks.
    Its located at accessibility -> accessibility shortcuts.