"2023" EP made in NS2!

I produced this in NS2 and mastered in AUM.

https://jwmmakerofmusic.bandcamp.com/album/2023

There are only two tracks I'd consider "Lofi" as it were. I also have a whole Hip Hop track with rapper Malleous spittin fire bars, a Mariachi Reggaeton track, and an "adult contemporary" type track to close off the EP. Give it a listen. Let me know what you think.

And I wanna wish you all a Happy New Year! ❤️‍🔥

Comments

• Happy New Year to you JWM, and all of the NS2 fans out there. Your EP is another fine example of how so many different styles of music can be created with NS2. Let’s hope 2023 is a good one for all of us.

• @SlapHappy said:
    Happy New Year to you JWM, and all of the NS2 fans out there. Your EP is another fine example of how so many different styles of music can be created with NS2. Let’s hope 2023 is a good one for all of us.

Thank you so much. :) So far 2023 has been good for me. Got two new beats done. One is Synthwave called "Ocean Drive at Night", and the other is a crossover between 8-bit and "boy band" music with the working title "Stephanie". 😂

• edited January 2023

Really dope stuff ! Like the "psychedelic" vibe in first tune very much ! Whole EP very high musical quality - this is what i like on your music, it's realy Music not just some loops and simple beats gluet together .. there are melodies, harmonies, progress, track evolves, changes, always surprises with something - you are true musician (unlike me lol) :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Btw. I really like people who doesn't complain about missing features (regardless of particular app) an just make some amazing music (this goes also to other people posting their music here or on AB forums)

You are like exact opposite of one particular AB forum user who for literally EVERY new app just finds 10 missing features even before it is released, but literally never presented himself with any finished music. Will not name. :trollface:

• Will not name.

No need. We know.

• Just got round to listening to the first one. Very good. Well listen to the rest later, but nice one.

• Really different and unique. Very creative over a wide range of styles. Great production too. Very much enjoyed.