NS2 is gone from the Appstore. (Solved)

edited January 2023 in General chat

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/53761/nanostudio-2-removed-from-app-store

@Blip Interactive what's going on here? NS2 is my main DAW and I don't want to switch in case a new version of iOS breaks it.

(If I did switch it'd probably be to Audio Evolution Mobile and FLSM, but I'd rather not switch.)

Comments

• I doubt switching away from NS2 will be required. I sent a message to Matt and we’ll see how long this takes to get sorted.

• @SlapHappy said:
    I doubt switching away from NS2 will be required. I sent a message to Matt and we’ll see how long this takes to get sorted.

I hope it does get sorted. I can't do without NS2 as it's very dead simple to use.

• I used it for something the other day. IMHO it’s still the best DAW on iOS other than the omission of audio tracks. We’ll see where it’s going! 😎👍🏼

• @anickt said:
    I used it for something the other day. IMHO it’s still the best DAW on iOS other than the omission of audio tracks. We’ll see where it’s going! 😎👍🏼

Yeah, lack of audio tracks never stopped me. I've been producing my latest EP in NS2. This may make me return to FLSM again though (not that that's a bad thing as I know it will someday have AUv3 support).

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@anickt said:
    I used it for something the other day. IMHO it’s still the best DAW on iOS other than the omission of audio tracks. We’ll see where it’s going! 😎👍🏼

Yeah, lack of audio tracks never stopped me. I've been producing my latest EP in NS2. This may make me return to FLSM again though (not that that's a bad thing as I know it will someday have AUv3 support).

I bought a tiny little hardware drum machine (Roland T8). It’s nice to have no workarounds, no “unofficial” beta testing, just learn the buttons and let her rip. I have a couple of other hardware bits on order. It’s a nice feeling. 😆

• @anickt said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@anickt said:

I bought a tiny little hardware drum machine (Roland T8). It’s nice to have no workarounds, no “unofficial” beta testing, just learn the buttons and let her rip. I have a couple of other hardware bits on order. It’s a nice feeling. 😆

Hahaha. That Roland T8 looks awesome by the way mate. :) I used to lust after an OP-1F, but I realise what I actually want is an Apple device with a stronger battery, lol.