I can’t access my purchased inapps from NanoStudio 2.

I got a new iPad and it’s not letting me restore my recently purchased inapps. The inapp’s purchase information is in the App Store, but yet when I try to restore, it scans the App Store but then says it couldn’t find a reply or something to that effect. And I tried installing my two inapps I purchased unto my new iPad and it just tries to charge me again for the inapps. But when I installed the free soundpack that comes with NanoStudio 2, it told me that it’s already purchased and installs it. Why doesn’t it do that for my paid ones. And why isn’t restoring inapps not restoring. I just bought these two soundpacks “Hip Hop & Trap 1 & 2” just two months ago, as well as NanoStudio 2. If you want I can send you photos or videos of the inapps I bought and of it not restoring my purchases. And I was even gonna buy 5 more of your soundpacks. Please get back to me. Thank you

Comments

• Charging you again sounds like an AppStore snafu. Are you sure you are logged in to the Appstore with the exact same account? I suggest shutting down NS2, and rebooting it. It generally will scan for new patches at start up, but you can also try opening a new Obsidian track and press ‘Patch’ (upper lefthand corner) then ‘Manage’ (along the top), then ‘Refresh’ from the drop down menu. That should force NS2 to search for the new patches you reinstalled. Please post again and let us know how it is going.

• @SlapHappy said:
    Charging you again sounds like an AppStore snafu. Are you sure you are logged in to the Appstore with the exact same account? I suggest shutting down NS2, and rebooting it. It generally will scan for new patches at start up, but you can also try opening a new Obsidian track and press ‘Patch’ (upper lefthand corner) then ‘Manage’ (along the top), then ‘Refresh’ from the drop down menu. That should force NS2 to search for the new patches you reinstalled. Please post again and let us know how it is going.

• Yea it’s the same app store account with my Apple ID. I only have one account. I was able to download my NanoStudio 2 app with no problem. And the purchases are in my App Store history. And it’s not restoring my inapps. And I did turn off the iPad, but did the same thing.

• Apple certainly makes it difficult sometimes. Have you tried uninstalling NS2? Back up any files you want to keep, then uninstall NS2. After you reinstall NS2, reinstall IAPs one at a time with a good connection. You can have problems if the files don’t download completely, or you try to download multiple files. I would also shut the app down between IAP downloads. That may help in keeping it simple for the AppStore. In the end, it is an AppStore issue that began with iOS 14, and I think the only way to deal with it is to go slow and careful. Good luck!