Is This How It Ends?

. Story about social distancing and isolation. All Obsidian, all the time (almost). 24 tracks Obsidian and 1 track Synthmaster player because I was too lazy to recreate in Obsidian. iPad generation 6 with 32G ram. External controllers Akai LPK25 and EWI USB. 100% NS2 from inception to final mix. Obsidian is hands down one of the best iOS synths for wind controllers when driven in real time. Fast clean response and no zipper noise. And the very fine midi control of all parameters allows for great nuance from breath and bite. Unfortunately, NS2 does not record cc data with nearly enough resolution to playback what was entered. Lots of zipper noise and worse on playback. Had to do a lot of redrawing cc data to reproduce the original performance. Painful. But the precise editing tools make it much less so than it would be on other ios daws. Hope you enjoy.

Comments

• woooow, this is something ... you're TRUE musician not just know twiddler and pattern generator like me :) This is really true deep emotional music .. :O :O :O A wonderful story, it took me on a journey...

• Thanks man. Appreciate it.

• Wow. Just amazing! Thanks, I really enjoyed that. B)

• That was great. Lots of great chords and melodies along with some lovely sounds. Clever stuff!

• Im gonna use this song to make whoopee to my lady.