AudioUnits instruments not showing up

I have tried everything I have found based on searches but cannot get AU instruments to show up in NS2. The ones I have installed are Sunrizer and SynthOne. They do not show up in the browse window. Any one have any idea what I am doing wrong? I’m using 128 GB iphone with plenty of space.

Comments

• I think I was mistaken in thinking the iphone versions of these synths support AUV3.

• @tortuga said:
    I think I was mistaken in thinking the iphone versions of these synths support AUV3.

Yeah - Sunrizer is definitely not AUV3 on iPhone 😢

• Audiokit Synth One is only IAA, not AU. Synthmaster One is AU, so that one should show up.

• Thanks. I used to come here back in the NS1 days but have been gone so long the forum must have purged me. Stiksi, I think you were here way back then! Thanks again.

• @tortuga said:
    Thanks. I used to come here back in the NS1 days but have been gone so long the forum must have purged me. Stiksi, I think you were here way back then! Thanks again.

No worries, I think I’m part of the furniture by now 🤓 but it’s a new forum, everyone got purged when NS2 came out.